Hello friends! Today I am sharing a really simple project for all of us who love to create lists. A DIY notepad with tear off sheets!
I am a list maker. Grocery lists, To-do lists, Honey-Do lists. You get the picture. It seems I am always looking for a notepad so I decided to create a printable (available in the VIP Printable Library for subscribers).
Now, you could just cut sheets of paper the same size, but a pretty notepad makes creating lists so much better don’t you think!
(This post contains affiliate links)
Tear Off DIY Notepad in 4 Easy Steps:
- Download printable from VIP printable library (available to subscribers) or use any paper of your choice
- Print 10 to 20 sheets (depending on how thick you want your notepad
- If using the printable, cut each sheet in half. I used this cutter from Fiskers
- Stack the sheets evenly and applying pressure to the top of the notepad, brush Alymer’s Rubber Cement along the top edge in 2 or three coats ensuring the entire top edge is coated well. Allow to Dry
And voila! You have your own tear off DIY notepad!
A few tips….
- I used an old cutting board to elevate the stack of notepad sheets to make it easier to brush the top edge with the rubber cement
- Protect your work surface. The rubber cement is quite runny and drips may happen
- Feel free to make your DIY notepad with as many pages as you like
Want access to the VIP Printable Library? As a thank you for subscribing to Red Cottage Chronicles (click here to subscribe), I will send you your own password in my Welcome email after you confirm your subscription. I would love to have you and appreciate each and every visit!
If you like this easy DIY project, check out this one too!
Until next time….