Who knew paint took so long to dry!! And that grout needed to be sealed! And that a medicine cabinet had to be screwed into studs, which means some modification behind the wall had to be made!
While I wait for these last few things to be completed, here is a sneek peek……
I used the butterfly prints I purchased at Michaels as a jumping off point! Because I like to change things up
a bit a lot, the room is mostly white and black, leaving plenty of opportunity to change out the towel and accessory colors without spending a fortune for a new look! But for now I have settled on muted greens and blues with pops of orange!
Might have to get into the kitchen to use up some of this creative energy while I’m waiting!