While we are celebrating our Thanksgiving today in Canada, with a few exceptions the stores are all closed today! That is were the beauty of on-line shopping comes in!
While doing a little “browsing” I came across some great Columbus Day Sales from our retail friends south of the border. I think it just might be a good time to start some Christmas shopping.
Of course I always gravitate to the kitchen and home decor stores!
I have picked a few of my favorites to share…….
This post contains affiliate links to help you easily find the products I have featured. If you make a purchase through the link Red Cottage Chronicles may receive a small commission
- If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen that Williams-Sonoma is offering 20% off + Free Shipping through Monday at midnight. Enter the code FRIENDS
1/Emile Henry Deep Dish Pie Plate 2/Bay Leaf Wreath 3/French Stripe Table Runner
- Save an extra 30% on almost everything (except Food & Beverages) with the code FAMFRIENDS
1/Floral Velvet Lombardy Throw Pillow 2/Black and Gray Throw Blanket 3/Quatrefoil Zinc Mirror
- Extra 40% off sale items valid in US and Canada stores & online within the section marked “Sale” for a limited time. Discount reflected at checkout. Cannot be combined with other offers. Exclusions apply—search PROMO for details
- Although most of the sales items are clothing and accessories, there are some fun things from the home too!
1/ Adele Pitcher 2/Casablanca Pendant Light 3/Marbled Journal
- Up to 70% off | Long Weekend Flash Deals
- You can shop Wayfair.ca from Canada too
I have this rug on my birthday/Christmas list, but with so much to choose from at Wayfair, you are sure to find something on your wish list!
Pottery Barn also is offering 20% off with the code FRIENDS
But you better hurry…..Columbus Day Sales end Monday October 9, 2017
Be sure to read the details of each retailers sale offers for exclusions, sale end times, and offers may change at any time!
Whether you are starting your holiday shopping early or just want to pick up a thing or two for yourself, I hope I have given you some inspiration!
Until next time……
Leave a Reply